1. Information about the personal data controller: the data controller of the data collected is Aránzazu Giner Gallego, with business address at Rambla Badal, 46-50, 3º, 3ª A, 08014, Barcelona (Spain) and tax ID number: 47730284V. Hereinafter ICUNIQ.
2. What are cookies? A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this Website sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect in order to store information about the navigation you make from the said terminal, which may, where appropriate, be retrieved later.
2.1. What types of cookies are there? There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
2.1.1. Types of cookies affected by the application rule:
We can distinguish between “excepted” and “not excepted” cookies:
“Excepted” Cookies: They would be those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and for the use of the different options and services it offers. Thus, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on their use. Among the excepted cookies, we can distinguish:
“User input” cookies
User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
User security cookies
Media player session cookies
Load-balancing session cookies
User interface customization cookies
Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content.
“Not excepted” Cookies: They would be those subject to the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE, and therefore it is mandatory to report their use and obtain the user’s consent on their use. It would be any other type of cookies not described as excepted cookies in the previous section.
2.1.2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
If cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but a third party manages the information collected through them, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2.1.3. Types of cookies according to the period they remain activated:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.1.4. Type of cookies according to their purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, request registration or participation in an event, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Security cookies: Those that allow the use of security elements during navigation.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analytical cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What cookies do we use at ICUNIQ?:
At ICUNIQ we use the following cookies:
Technical and functional
|Entity that manages them||Cookie||Purpose||Persistence|
|icuniq.com||_ga_4T2G06NBJ1||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website.||2 years|
|icuniq.com||KdGBa_cJIYF||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website.||20 hours|
|icuniq.com||pJByibOntwLoYhg||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website.||20 hours|
|icuniq.com||rvqDLlGtIZYpbfR||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website.||20 hours|
|icuniq.com||tOTpkMHgoVGYr||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website.||20 hours|
|Entity that manages them||Cookie||Purpose||Persistence|
|icuniq.com||_ga||Google Analytics cookie used to assign a unique identifier to website users for analytical and statistical purposes.||2 years|
More information about third-party cookies:
4. Information on how to block and/or disable cookies:
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place, the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. This Website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision not to accept them.
5. Purpose of the processing of personal data: We refer to the information that appears in the table of cookies installed by the Website.
6. Conservation period: The information obtained through the installation of cookies is kept for a period of two years.
7. Legitimation: The processing of your data is carried out on the legal basis of consent.
8. Recipients: The data obtained through the installation of cookies are not transferred to any third party outside of ICUNIQ unless there is a legal obligation or your consent is expressly requested.
However, due to the use of third-party plugins and accessories on the website, data may be communicated to the third parties specified in the table of cookies installed by the Website.
9. Rights: you are empowered as a Data Subject to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
– Right to revoke at any time the consent given for the process of such data when the basis of legitimation of the data process is that consent.
– Right to ACCESS to personal data processed by ICUNIQ.
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of the inaccurate data processed by ICUNIQ.
– Right to request the ERASURE of the data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected by ICUNIQ.
– In certain circumstances, the RESTRICTION OF THE DATA PROCESS may be requested, in which case ICUNIQ will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as a Data Subject, you may exercise the right of OBJECTION to the data processing. In this case, ICUNIQ will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as a Data Subject, you may request the right to DATA PORTABILITY. It is a complementary right to access since it allows obtaining the data provided to ICUNIQ in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, being able to be transmitted directly to another entity upon request of the Data Subject.
You will be able to exercise such rights by any means that leave proof of its sending and receipt, clearly expressing your will in this regard and accompanying a copy of the ID and/or any other documentation proving your identity, by going to the email or postal address above.
In addition, if you consider any of your data protection rights violated, you are empowered to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through the electronic office of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.