1. Information about the personal data controller: the data controller of the data collected is Aránzazu Giner Gallego, with business address at Rambla Badal, 46-50, 3º, 3ª A, 08014, Barcelona (Spain) and tax ID number: 47730284V. Hereinafter ICUNIQ.
2. Processing of personal data through the ICUNIQ website: ICUNIQ, as Data Controller, insofar as it decides how and for what purpose the data collected through its website is processed, will process the following data in response to your request for information through the contact form: the IP address of your Internet connection, your name, the name of your company (optional), your e-mail address, your telephone number and any additional information you wish to provide us with.
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis for processing: the purpose of processing your personal data as a “Data Subject”, understood as a natural person who provides information that identifies you or makes you identifiable, to ICUNIQ, as the Data Controller, will be to deal with your request for information based on ICUNIQ’s legitimate interest.
We will send you commercial communications, if you have given your informed, free, unequivocal and specific consent to this purpose on the legal basis of the provision of this consent, and by means of a clear affirmative action, such as ticking a box or checkbox.
4. Data storage period: The personal data provided will be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and for the period for which liabilities may arise from the services provided to the Data Subject.
When it is no longer necessary for such purposes, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the destruction of the data.
5. Recipients: A recipient is any natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or another body to which the personal data are disclosed.
Your data will not be disclosed to any third party outside ICUNIQ, unless there is a legal obligation, or you have expressly authorised it.
6. Data processors: There are data processors, understood as entities that process personal data that are the responsibility of ICUNIQ, following their instructions, as service providers necessary for the provision of the service requested by the Data Subject, with whom ICUNIQ has signed a data process order contract, under the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection.
7. International Transfers: International data transfers involve a flow of personal data from European territory to recipients established in countries outside the European Economic Area (the countries of the European Union plus Liechtenstein, Iceland, and Norway).
ICUNIQ does not carry out international data transfers in the process.
8. Rights: you are empowered as a Data Subject to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
– Right to revoke at any time the consent given for the process of such data, when the basis of legitimation of the data process is that consent.
– Right to ACCESS to personal data processed by ICUNIQ.
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of the inaccurate data processed by ICUNIQ.
– Right to request the ERASURE of the data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected by ICUNIQ.
– In certain circumstances, the RESTRICTION OF THE DATA PROCESS may be requested, in which case ICUNIQ will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as a Data Subject, you may exercise the right of OBJECTION to the data processing. In this case, ICUNIQ will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as a Data Subject, you may request the right to DATA PORTABILITY. It is a complementary right to access since it allows obtaining the data provided to ICUNIQ in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, being able to be transmitted directly to another entity upon request of the Data Subject.
You will be able to exercise such rights by any means that leave proof of its sending and receipt, clearly expressing your will in this regard and accompanying a copy of the ID and/or any other documentation proving your identity, by going to the email or postal address above.
In addition, if you consider any of your data protection rights violated, you are empowered to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ or through the electronic office of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
8. Security: In order to safeguard the security of the personal data of the Data Subjects, it is reported that ICUNIQ has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied.
All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized process or access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
9. Updating of personal data: For the updated maintenance of the personal data of the Data Subject, he/she has the possibility of modifying or rectifying them through his/her user profile or by contacting ICUNIQ.
10. Confidentiality: It is also reported that the data of the Data Subjects will be processed with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the data process phases.