1. Website owner: The owner of website https://www.icuniq.com/ (hereinafter the Website) is Aránzazu Giner Gallego, with business address at Rambla Badal, 46-50, 3º, 3ª A, 08014, Barcelona (Spain) and with Tax ID number 47730284V, holder of the registered trademark M4113934, “icUNIQ Innovation Consulting. Hereinafter ICUNIQ.
You can contact ICUNIQ directly and effectively at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Website: through the Website, ICUNIQ provides free access to information on its activity and related to its services.
ICUNIQ provides consultancy services on grants and/or subsidies for European Union R&D&I programmes, comprehensively managing the application for and monitoring of such grants and/or subsidies.
ICUNIQ services cannot be contracted electronically through the Web Site, but you can contact ICUNIQ through the contact form provided on the Web Site to request additional information or a proposal for services.
4. Use of the Website:
4.1. Language: the content provided on the Website can be found in English and Spanish.
4.2. Proper use of the Website: by accessing the Website you agree at all times to make appropriate use of the resources that ICUNIQ places at your disposal, in accordance with the provisions herein and respecting at all times morality, public order, decency and current legislation, without causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ICUNIQ, or third parties, refraining from using such resources to engage in illicit activities, contrary to good faith or public order and/or to disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage.
You will use the Website under your sole responsibility for the purposes foreseen by ICUNIQ and through the functionalities made available to you. Any other use of the Website will entitle ICUNIQ to suspend or block your use of the Website.
The use of screen scraping, web scraping or any other technique (programming or otherwise) that allows information or data hosted, stored or accessible on the Website to be extracted without the express written authorisation of ICUNIQ is expressly prohibited.
4.3. User participation: If your participation is permitted through the Web Site by means of the publication of comments or the generation of content, it is absolutely forbidden to disseminate content or propaganda of an illicit, racist, xenophobic or terrorist nature, or that violates human rights, incites hatred, violates the dignity of the person, or is of a slanderous or libellous nature or against public order or security.
ICUNIQ reserves the right to remove any comments and/or contents that do not comply with the above or that are not suitable for publication on the Web Site.
In any case, ICUNIQ will not be responsible for the opinions expressed or content published by users in forums, chats, blogs, or other participation tools that may be created, except as expressly provided for in the applicable regulations.
5. Interruptions in the functioning of the Website: ICUNIQ does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Web Site. However, there is a firm commitment, as soon as ICUNIQ becomes aware of such incidents, to carry out all actions aimed at their reestablishment or repair, except in the case of causes beyond ICUNIQ’s control that make this impossible or difficult to carry out.
6. Exoneration of responsibility: ICUNIQ will not assume any responsibility whatsoever:
– For problems arising from lack of access or problems inherent to Internet connectivity or electricity networks when these are due to causes beyond its control or to causes that could not have been foreseen by the parties or which, although foreseeable, ICUNIQ has made all reasonable efforts to avoid them, or which are considered fortuitous causes or force majeure.
– For damages of any kind that may be caused to the user’s physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems or to the files or documents stored therein because of the presence of a virus in the user’s device or of a malfunction or use of an out-of-date version of the user’s browser.
– Lack of truthfulness, accuracy and/or validity of the data provided by the user. ICUNIQ is under no obligation to supervise such data and/or information before, during or after it is provided.
– For actions or omissions directly attributable to the user or to third parties directly dependent on the user.
– For the fact that the service does not meet the user’s expectations or does not meet the user’s needs.
– For non-compliance with the obligations incumbent on the user.
– For content published by collaborating authors, unless ICUNIQ has actual knowledge of its unlawfulness.
7. Intellectual and Industrial Property: all the elements and/or contents published on the Website have been created by ICUNIQ or ICUNIQ has a licence or authorisation for their use.
Therefore, all those elements and/or contents (such as: images, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, applications necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.) and the exploitation rights over them, are the property of ICUNIQ.
The reproduction, distribution, public communication – including making available – and transformation of all or part of the contents of the Web Site, in any medium and by any technical means, without the prior express written authorisation of ICUNIQ, is strictly prohibited.
In the event of carrying out any of the aforementioned prohibited actions, you will be infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights that correspond to ICUNIQ. Therefore, you are obliged to respect such rights, refraining from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages owned by ICUNIQ.
ICUNIQ offers the possibility of reporting any kind of violation of rights by any user or third party for any reason whatsoever, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
8. Links Policy:
8.1. Links from other websites: if it is intended to establish a link from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the ICUNIQ web pages, the following conditions must be met:
The total or partial reproduction of any of the website’s services or contents, or the establishment of deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the Website is not allowed without prior express written authorization.
– No false, inaccurate, or incorrect manifestation will be made on the Website, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the link, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to ICUNIQ, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
– The establishment of the link will not imply the existence of any relationship between ICUNIQ and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of ICUNIQ of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
– ICUNIQ will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
8.2. Links to other websites: the ICUNIQ website may make available to the user links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties, with the exclusive objective of facilitating the search for information, content, and services on the Internet for users, without in any case being considered that ICUNIQ markets, directs, controls, or owns the content, services, information, and statements available on those websites.
ICUNIQ does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for the content, information, communications, opinions, or services linked from those websites not managed by ICUNIQ and that are accessible through the Web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
ICUNIQ reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to Website, without the need for prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach these terms and conditions without prejudice to informing the authorities of any illegal behaviour of the user.